The Lodge is a year round, 2 story home that combines Northwoods charm with all the comforts of home. Situated on the point, the lodge offers breathtaking lake views from every window. With 6 bedrooms plus the bunk house, the lodge can very comfortably accommodate 12 people. Classic features such as knotty pine and a large stone fireplace add to the Northwoods experience. The basement features a classic walk-out bar and game room which once served resort patrons.
The Lodge comes fully furnished.
- Beautiful south facing peninsula setting with all day sun
- Uniquely private dock and swim area with level shoreline, sand bottom
- 14 ft fishing boat with available motor rental
- Private fire pit with seating
- Deck and Patio with seating for 14
- Six Bedrooms:
2 bedrooms each with Queen size bed
3 bedrooms each with double bed
1 Bedroom with twin bed
Kids Bunk house with 3 twin beds w/ TV / DVD and game table
- Air conditioning
- Washer and Dryer
- 3 televisions with DVD and satellite TV (June – Nov)
- Volleyball court
- Fully stocked kitchen with microwave and dishwasher
- Classic stone fireplace (Gas Operated)
- Basement Bar and game room with pool table and dart board
- Charcoal grill
- All kitchen and bedroom linens are provided. Guests are requested to provide bath towels.
- Sorry - No Pets Please.
The cabin is a rustic 3 season classic. The cabin is available from the fishing opener through deer season. It features 2 bedrooms, a full studio kitchen, air conditioning, bath facilities and a screen porch with panoramic lake views. The cabin comes fully furnished and can accommodate 4 comfortably. Rental includes a charcoal grill, private fire pit, outdoor seating, private dock and swim area and fishing boat. Motor rental is available on-site. All kitchen and bedroom linens are provided. Guests are requested to provide bath towels. The Cabin is furnished with one double bed, two twin beds and a pull out sleeper sofa.